For many people, the first time they need a lawyer is due to an event that has turned their lives upside down — a serious accident, a divorce or a problem with a major real estate purchase, for example.
When these incidents occur, you want an experienced attorney who will take the time to understand your situation and develop a strategy to resolve the matter as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
From the offices of Tom Rorie, Attorney at Law, in Nacogdoches, Texas, we use our finely honed negotiation skills, thorough knowledge of the law and the ability to aggressively protect our clients' rights in court to produce successful outcomes.
Our practice is built on the basic tenets of preparation, personal service and performance. We place a high priority on keeping our clients informed at every step of the legal process so they can be involved in making decisions.
We represent individuals in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Estate planning and probate , including wills and trusts or administering an estate
- Real estate litigation , including construction defects, boundary disputes and landlord-tenant disputes
- Business law , including business formation, employee contracts and lease agreements
- Family law , including divorce, child custody and divorce decree modifications
- Consumer rights, including unfair debt collection and deceptive trade practices
Estate Planning, And More From Experienced Nacogdoches Attorneys
When you select our law firm to represent you, you put more than 40 years of experience on your side.
Whether you are facing divorce or embroiled in a dispute with a business partner, we have the knowledge and determination to help you reach the best possible resolution.
If you have questions for our Nacogdoches family law attorney, call 936-398-8009 locally or toll free at 888-533-9242, or email us to schedule an appointment.
We are available in evenings and on weekends by appointment, and we accept all major credit cards. We offer no-commitment consultations for a $100 flat rate.